Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
FAQ about Language Courses for Adults
Language courses for adults at Sprachcaffe are designed specifically for people who are interested in languages and traveling. Typically, joyful adults, between the ages of 18 and 50, who are learning a foreign language, brushing up or deepening existing skills for personal or professional reasons and want to combine this desire with a holiday abroad, partake in our language courses.
For an overview of our language courses for adults, please see the section for language courses for adults. Directly below you can find a short overview of the cities where we offer our language courses for adults:
- English language courses in London, Devon andBrighton in England
- English courses in St. Julians and St. Paul's Bay in Malta
- English courses in Toronto, Calgary, Montreal,Vancouver, Victoria and Ottawa in Canada
- English courses in Miami, Los Angeles, Boston andNew York in the USA
- Spanish courses in Madrid, Malaga and Barcelona in Spain
- Spanish courses in Havana in Cuba
- Spanish courses in Playa del Carmen in Mexico
- French courses in Nice and Paris in France
- French courses in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Language courses in Rome, Florence and Calabria in Italy
- Language courses in Beijing in China
- Language courses in Rabat in Morocco
- Language courses in Frankfurt and Dusseldorf in Germany
As part of our language courses for adults, we offer the following courses:
- Semi-intensive courses
- Intensive courses
- Summer vacation courses
- Private Lessons
- Mini-group courses
- Afternoon courses
- Evenign courses
- Exam preparation courses
- Long-term courses
- Business language courses
The number of hours per week varies depending on the type of course. Please note that some courses are not offered at certain Sprachcaffe locations. For more detailed information, please see our catalog or the appropriate website of your desired destination.
As for your accommodation during the language courses, you have several options that are available for you to choose from. We want you to feel completely comfortable while you participate in our language courses! Therefore, the following options are available:
Please note that certain listed accommodations may not be available in all of our language course locations. The accommodations vary in location, size and equipment depending on your destination. For more detailed information, please see our catalog or the website of your desired destination.
Naturally, each one of our 23 course locations has it's own special highlight - an international city feeling in London, white beaches in Playa del Carmen, Andalusian cuisine in Malaga, idyllic nature in Devon...
This means that your leisure time depends completely upon your course's location and your personal interests. In each of our course locations, you'll find enough ways to relax, enjoy nature, learn about art and culture or do sports and excursions in the surrounding areas. Also, our friendly on site staff will be happy to share valuable tips with you!
Have you always wanted to know the underwater world of Malta, cook Mexican food, or dance in Cuba to passionate salsa rhythms? At certain locations, we can make it possible for you by scheduling you additional courses that will whisk you away into exciting new worlds!