Business English Courses in Brighton
- Multicultural university town by the sea
- Individual lessons & group courses
- Accommodation in apartments, homestays or Club accommodation
Brighton is one of the most popular seaside resorts in Europe. It's the ideal place to combine a course of study with cultural and sporting interests.
Our residence is located in a beautiful Victorian building opposite the West Pier. The language school is just a 10 minute walk away.
Your business English course in Brighton
You can choose between different types of English courses in Brighton, so you can be taught in a way that suits your requirements and goals. Options include:
- Individual lessons: you can influence the choice of lesson contents. They could focus on job-related activities, skills or technical vocabulary. The lesson times and the number of lessons per day are also flexible.
- Group language courses: these can improve your general English skills (grammar, conversation, reading comprehension) with 3 hours of standard instruction per day, followed by 1.5 hours of further instruction in the area of business. The English lessons are held 5 days a week, enabling you to make rapid progress.
Further information on our business English courses, prices, start dates and booking options is located on the detailed pages on Language Courses in Brighton. Details on our other Language Holidays in Brighton can also be found there. If you still have any questions, please use our contact form – alternatively, we would also be happy to help over the phone.