1. Enrolment: Fill in the application form and post or fax it to the address mentioned at the back of the brochure. A deposit of 20 % of the total amount is due at the time of registration. With your application you commit yourself to the services requested and booking conditions. After having received your application and deposit we will send the confirmation of enrolment and the invoice. The welcome pack with extra information and the address of your accommodation will be sent after you have settled the remaining balance. The invoice must be paid in full four weeks before arrival.
2. Rebooking: Changing a booking (e.g. arrival date, accommodation, etc.) up to 31 days before departure we will incur a fee of 50 €. We will do our utmost, but cannot guarantee the fulfillment of the request made since extra costs may incur. In that case, the rebooking charge may exceed 50 €.
3. Cancellation: You may cancel your enrolment at any time prior to the commencement of your course. In the USA we will refund all funds, save for any non-refundable fees. In all other locations, the following cancellation fees will apply.
- cancellation up to 30 days before course commencement: 10 % of total fees, max. 150 € or equivalent.
- cancellation between 15 and 29 days before commencement: 25 % of total fees, max. 300 € or equivalent.
- cancellation between 1 and 14 days before commencement: 50 % of total fees, max. 600 € or equivalent.
Thereafter, 90 % of the total fee is required or 1000 € whichever is less. If you should cancel/withdraw after the commencement of your course, no refund will be made - please consult the school for its refund policies. If you prefer, you have the option of purchasing cancellation insurance. This is 2% of the total amount (with a minimum purchase of 50 €). The insurance fee must be settled at the time of registration and will only apply if you cancel prior to departure due to health reasons (a written confirmation from the relevant doctor is required as proof). In the unlikely event the school won’t be able to create a group course due it not having enough students at the same time/level, smaller group or One to One courses for a reduced amount of lessons will be provided instead (20 lessons = 12 lessons / 30 lessons = 18 lessons). Under the rare circumstances of our being forced to cancel, all fees paid for Sprachcaffe Languages PLUS services will be refunded. The minimum number of participants for exam preparation courses is 4 students.
4. Visa: In order to provide the letter of acceptance required by the embassy for issuing a visa, 40 % of the total amount should be paid together with an additional charge of 80 € or equivalent. In case of visa refusal, a full refund minus the additional, non refundable charge of 80 € can only be made if the student provides the letter of refusal issued by the embassy at the latest 14 days before departure. After this date we will consider the participation of the student as confirmed and normal cancellation/rebooking fees will apply. In case the visa has not yet been issued 15 days before departure, we strongly recommend postponing the course. In this case, the first rebooking fee will not be charged (evidence required).
5. Acceptable forms of payment:
- By bank transfer: The relevant account number will be on the invoice. Please send us a copy of the transfer order. All bank charges will be incurred by you.
- By credit card: Upon notification by you, the appropriate form will be sent and needs to be completed with name of the credit card company, card number, expiry date and signature. An additional 2 % credit card fee will be charged.
6. Insurance: Neither agent, operator, nor the school will be held responsible in any way for any accident, illness, loss of personal effects or change in personal circumstances arising at any time prior to or during the course. We therefore strongly recommend our personal travel insurance (incl. Health, Third-party, Accident and Baggage: 50 € per person per month).
7. Liability: Parents of minors agree that neither Sprachcaffe Languages PLUS nor the homestay shall be liable for damage or problems caused either negligently or intentionally by their children while participating in trips. Parents and their children who are still minors recognise and accept the laws and the normal code of conduct of the country which they are visiting.
Place and court of jurisdiction is Frankfurt/Germany.
SPRACHCAFFE Reisen GmbH
60594 Frankfurt am Main
Telefon: +49 69 6109120
Fax: +49 69 6031395