Malaga Language School
- Old villa within 100m of the beach
- Professional, native-speaking teachers
- Well-equipped classrooms
- Unique landmarks, sea and nightlife
- Officially accredited by:
In the bustling coastal district of Pedregalejo, our school is just 2km from the centre of Malaga and a short stroll from the beach. With the coast full of trendy bars and authentic seafood restaurants, guests are bound to find something to suit their tastes in this city famous for its food and hospitality.
Sprachcaffe Malaga is housed in an original Andalusian villa and is a well-established learning academy. Students are warmly welcomed to our beach club, "La Tortuga", and public transport is reliable for getting around town, with a bus stop right next to the school.
Our school in Malaga offers:
- A welcoming reception area
- 13 air conditioned classrooms
- A roof terrace with beautiful views and where lessons are occasionally held
- La Tortuga, a small bar offering a glimpse into the nightlife in Malaga
Spanish is now the number 2 language in the world by native speakers. That is why we have designed a first-class solution for your stay in Malaga: you will visit our standard course in the morning and have an afternoon of activities to deepen your knowledge of the country and its people.
|Lessons Per Week*||Minimum Duration||Group size|
|Standard Course||20||1 week||max 10|
|Standard Course + Private Tuition combination||20 Standard + 5 Private||1 week||max 10|
* 1 lesson = 45 minutes. Course material can be bought or rented from the school for a small price.