Business English Courses in Toronto
- International economic & cultural center
- Individual lessons & group courses
- Accommodation in apartments or homestays
Learn business English in "Canada's New York". You could put your newly-acquired knowledge directly into practice in Toronto. Not only is the largest city in Canada a cultural center, but it is also the country's financial and economic capital.
Sprachcaffe's language school is located near the center of the district of Cabbagetown which, with its unique blend of Victorian houses, small boutiques and cozy pubs, is a peaceful oasis amidst the hustle and bustle of the city. All of Toronto's important attractions can be reached on foot or with public transport from here.
Your business English course in Toronto
You could choose between different types of English courses in Toronto, and thus could customize your language training to suit your requirements and goals. Options include:
- Individual lessons: these have the great advantage in that you can influence the choice of lesson content, and this type of lesson enables your language tutor to concentrate fully on you. The lessons could focus on job-reated activities, skills or technical vocabulary. The lesson times and the number of lessons per day are also flexible.
- Group language courses: these can improve your general English skills (grammar, conversation, reading comprehension) with 4 lessons of standard instruction per day, followed by 2 lessons of further instruction in the area of business.
Further information on the business English courses, prices, start dates and booking options is located on the detailed pages on Language Courses in Toronto. Details on our other Language Holidays in Toronto can also be found there. If you still have any questions, please use our contact form - alternatively, we would also be happy to help over the phone.