Daily Life in Paris
Paris is an enchanting city to be in... regardless of the time of year. So while here on your language trip, why not take advantage of all the things there are to do here.
Check out our travel guide and find out where the recommended eateries are to be found.
- Fortunately, the city is blessed with a very extensive public transport system, so moving around and discovering the countless sights of Paris should not be a problem.
- The weather in this city is fairly good, although the best times for visiting are the autumn and spring months. Find more detailed information on the weather here.
- Strolling down the posh avenues lined with boutiques or rummaging through flea markets... either way, shopping in Paris is never a bore!
- Those interested in sports have a wide range of options to choose from...
- Paris's cultural life is especially important: the Musée du Louvre and the Musée d'Orsay are some of the city's most famous museums. Others include the Musée des Antiquites St Germain-en-Laye, the Musée de la Poupée, the Centre National d'Art et de Culture Georges Pompidou, the Cité des Sciences et de l'industrie. There is also a great selection of theatre, ballet and concerts.
- For more information on Paris' nightlife click here. Why not draw your own conclusions while here in France for a French Language Course in Paris?