English camps for kids in Devon - special offers
For kids aged 13-17 years old
How about a holiday on the Riviera this year? Not the Italian or French one, though – the English Riviera! The mild Gulf Stream climate in Devon enables Mediterranean temperatures and subtropical vegetation can even grow there. The language courses take place in Exmouth, an English coastal town which hosts many language students: it offers many shops, parks and beaches which invite you to spend your free time there, as well as water sports opportunities from sailing and swimming to kite-surfing and water skiing. So what are you waiting for? Use your holidays to learn English in Devon!
Advantages of attending a Sprachcaffe language camp for kids:
- Our language camps can be a perfect complement to your learning during the holidays!
- Learn a language from trained, native speaker teachers
- Interactive use of the language with, for example, discussions, role plays and recent movies
- Sprachcaffe offers a varied and age-appropriate free time activity program
- The welfare of our young students is very important to us: trained team-members can be contacted 24/7