English camps for kids in St. Paul's Bay - special offers
For kids aged 13-17 years old
The perfect vacation almost has to include sunshine, and you’d be sure to find it here! Malta is the island of eternal sunshine and it offers year-round pleasant temperatures in addition to magnificent beaches. English is an official language in the former British colony, making the country an ideal location for English camps for kids! The language courses take place in Bugibba, which is located in St. Paul’s Bay and which is around 10 km from the Maltese capital, La Valetta. Bugibba is also a perfect base from which to explore the area. Use your holidays to learn English on Malta!
Advantages of attending a Sprachcaffe language camp for kids:
- Our language camps are the perfect complement to your learning during the holidays!
- Learn a language from trained, native speaker teachers
- Interactive use of the language with, for example, discussions, role plays and recent movies
- Sprachcaffe offers a varied and age-appropriate free time activity program
- The welfare of our young students is very important to us: trained team-members can be contacted 24/7
Current special offers on language camps in St. Paul's Bay
|2 weeks||flexible**||Standard course||school residence||€865|
|2 weeks||flexible**||Standard course||host family||€735|
|3 weeks||flexible**||Standard course||host family||€1090|
|3 weeks||flexible**||Standard course||school residence||€1285|
** Prices based on flexible dates may vary