Italian camps for kids in Rome - special offers
For kids aged 14-21 years old
All roads lead to Rome. You could learn about the city’s fascinating history while exploring ancient ruins, meet young people from around the world, and learn Italian in a relaxed manner during your holidays! Our language school is just a stone’s throw away from St. Peter’s and is an ideal starting point for walks through the eternal city – optimal conditions for learning Italian in Rome! Enjoy Rome, its fabulous shopping and the famous Italian cuisine!
Advantages of attending a Sprachcaffe language camp for kids:
- Our language camps are the perfect complement to your learning during the holidays!
- Learn a language from trained, native speaker teachers
- Interactive use of the language with, for example, discussions, role plays and recent movies
- Sprachcaffe offers a varied and age-appropriate free time activity program
- The welfare of our young students is very important to us: trained team-members can be contacted 24/7