English camps for kids in St. Julian's - special offers
For kids aged 14-21 years old
Malta is one of the islands which you’d just have to create – if it didn’t already exist! The small, paradisiacal island lies between Sicily and the North African coast. A former British colony, Malta combines sun, sea and beaches with Italian temperament, Spanish zest for life and English as an official language. Malta is one of the most popular destinations for language students from around the world – and for good reason! By staying here you could enjoy the pleasant Mediterranean climate, participate in an exciting recreational program and – most importantly – learn English in the meantime!
Advantages of attending a Sprachcaffe language camp for kids:
- Our language camps are the perfect complement to your learning during the holidays!
- Learn a language from trained, native speaker teachers
- Interactive use of the language with, for example, discussions, role plays and recent movies
- Sprachcaffe offers a varied and age-appropriate free time activity program
- The welfare of our young students is very important to us: trained team-members can be contacted 24/7