Work with dolphins in Western Australia
At the Dolphin Centre in Bunbury, Western Australia, you will be working as a volunteer taking care of the tourists as a guide, doing everyday work (such as cleaning and maintenance), codetermination of the dolphin programs and supporting the research.
Of course you will also work directly with the dolphins when you accompany the visitors meeting these lovely creatures along the stunning Indian Ocean.
Arrival from Perth:
about 2.5 hours by bus or train
- min. of 6 weeks
- about 6 hours daily, 5 days per week
- best project time is October to April
Please note that a telephone interview will be held before you start to check your English skills and your motivation!
Our Volunteer Package includes:
- placement of volunteer project in Western Australia
- accommodation at our partner hostel during the volunteer program
- detailed information and assistance before departure
- information kit before departure
- offer of appropriate travel insurance
- flight options
- help and assistance from our colleagues and partner organization after arrival in Australia
- participation certificate after successful completion of the volunteer program
Services at the hostel in Bunbury:
- FREE Coffee & Cake every day
- FREE Breakfast every day
- FREE Email check
- FREE Beer voucher
- FREE BBQ's and meetings at the Dolphin Centre
- 6-week project plus accommodation in a dorm: AU$ 1.135,00
- 6-week project plus accommodation in a twin room: AU$ 2.545,00
- additional week project plus accommodation in a dorm: AU$105,00
We work. We travel. We rock.