Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Questions about Language Courses for Adults
1. Who are your language courses for?
Language courses for adults at Sprachcaffe are designed specifically for people who are interested in languages and traveling. Typically, joyful adults, between the ages of 18 and 50, who are learning a foreign language, brushing up or deepening existing skills for personal or professional reasons and want to combine this desire with a holiday abroad, partake in our language courses.
2. Which languages can adults learn during language courses?
Our language courses will take you to the countries where you will be able learn or expand your language skills in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese, Arabic or German.
3. Which locations are offered for adult language courses?
For an overview of our language courses for adults, please see the section for language courses for adults. Directly below you can find a short overview of the cities where we offer our language courses for adults:
- Language courses in London, Devon, and Brighton in England
- Language courses in Malta St. Julians and St. Paul's Bay in Malta
- Language courses in Toronto in Canada
- Language courses in Miami, New York and San Diego in the USA
- Language courses in Sydney in Australia
- Language courses in Madrid, Malaga, Barcelona, and Mallorca in Spain
- Language courses in Havanna in Cuba
- Language courses in Playa del Carmen in Mexico
- Language courses in Nice and Paris in France
- Language courses in Rome, Florence and Calabria in Italy
- Language courses in Beijing in China
- Language courses in Rabat in Morocco
- Language courses in Frankfurt and Dusseldorf in Germany
For more information about our language courses abroad, please go to www.sprachcaffe.com.
4. Which types of courses are offered?
As part of our language courses for adults, we offer the following courses:
- Semi-intensive courses
- Intensive courses
- Summer vacation courses
- Private Lessons
- Mini-group courses
- Afternoon courses
- Evenign courses
- Exam preparation courses
- Long-term courses
- Business language courses
The number of hours per week varies depending on the type of course. Please note that some courses are not offered at certain Sprachcaffe locations. For more detailed information, please see our catalog or the appropriate website of your desired destination.
5. What are my accommodation options?
As for your accommodation during the language courses, you have several options that are available for you to choose from. We want you to feel completely comfortable while you participate in our language courses! Therefore, the following options are available:
Please note that certain listed accommodations may not be available in all of our language course locations. The accommodations vary in location, size and equipment depending on your destination. For more detailed information, please see our catalog or the website of your desired destination.
6. How can leisure time be spent at the course locations?
Naturally, each one of our 23 course locations has it's own special highlight - an international city feeling in London, white beaches in Playa del Carmen, Andalusian cuisine in Malaga, idyllic nature in Devon...
This means that your leisure time depends completely upon your course's location and your personal interests. In each of our course locations, you'll find enough ways to relax, enjoy nature, learn about art and culture or do sports and excursions in the surrounding areas. Also, our friendly on site staff will be happy to share valuable tips with you!
Have you always wanted to know the underwater world of Malta, cook Mexican food, or dance in Cuba to passionate salsa rhythms? At certain locations, we can make it possible for you by scheduling you additional courses that will whisk you away into exciting new worlds!