Learn German in Düsseldorf, Germany
The capital of the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia offers tourists a very beautiful and well-preserved old town center as well as numerous museums and theaters. Düsseldorf also impresses people with its internationally renowned collection of art, with its bar district, which is sometimes known as the “longest bar in the world”, and with its famous “Rose Monday parades” at carnival time. Our centrally located language school offers an ideal environment in which to learn German in Düsseldorf.
- Sprachcaffe offers the perfect combination of a language course, a vacation and a foreign culture to discover
- all the teachers are qualified, native German speakers
- our teaching method enables you to learn in a fast and effective manner
- art, culture and relaxation
- ... all during a language course with Sprachcaffe!
Düsseldorf language deals
|1 weeks||flexible**||Intensive course||standard apartment dbl.||$742|
|2 weeks||flexible**||Standard course||standard apartment dbl.||$924|
|2 weeks||flexible**||Standard course||host family sgl.||$1064|
|1 weeks||flexible**||Intensive course||host family sgl.||$812|
** Prices based on flexible dates may vary