Learn French in Montreal, Canada
Canada’s second largest city is located in the Quebec province in eastern Canada along the St. Lawrence River. The bilingual city of Montreal offers a fascinating mixture of languages, people, and cultures. “Canada’s capital of culture” is full of interesting museums, historic buildings, great restaurants, and world-class shopping. Learn French in Montreal and experience everything this fantastic city has to offer!
- Sprachcaffe offers the perfect combination of a language course, a vacation and a foreign culture to discover
- all the teachers are qualified, native French speakers
- our teaching method enables you to learn in a fast and effective manner
- art, culture and relaxation
- ... all during a language course with Sprachcaffe!
Montreal language deals
|1 weeks||flexible**||Intensive course||standard apartment dbl.||$625|
|2 weeks||flexible**||Standard course||standard apartment dbl.||$780|
|2 weeks||flexible**||Standard course||standard apartment dbl.||$950|
|1 weeks||flexible**||Intensive course||standard apartment dbl.||$675|
** Prices based on flexible dates may vary