Is a Business English Course in Toronto for Me?
- Canada's largest city and economic capital
- City of major industry for sport, art, culture, architecture & more
- One-to-one and group courses
- Centrally located accommodation
As the largest city in Canada, as well as the financial and economic capital, Toronto has become known as the "New York of Canada". This vibrant, happening city makes a great place for business English students who want to continue learning outside of class time. Wander the streets of Toronto and discover the many sub-cultures and scenes that exist there, from sports and entertainment, to music and the arts, to architecture and design.
As the home of the CN Tower and the largest, most well-preserved collection of Victoian architecture in North America, Toronto is famous for its architecture industry. This post-industrial city, once famous for microbrewery production, is also home to many thriving sectors, such as business services, finance, aerospace, transportation, telecommunications, media, publishing, software production, engineering, education, tourism, arts and medical research. It is also the largest media market in Canada, being home to the biggest national TV stations and newspapers.
Sprachcaffe's language school is located in the charming district of Cabbagetown which features a unique blend of Victorian mansions, boutiques shops and cozy pubs. It is a peaceful oasis amidst the hustle and bustle of Toronto, allowing for a perfect retreat for the busy students on our business English courses. The location is also perfect for travelling to all of Toronto's most important attractions, which can be conveniently reached on foot or by public transport from the school.
Choose the best business English course for you:
|Course Types||Lessons Per Week*||Minimum Duration||Group size||More Info|
|Standard Course||20||2 weeks||10||More Info|
|Business Course||20+10||1 week||10||More Info|
|One-to-One Course||10, 20 or 30||1 week||1||More Info|
- Individual lessons: The offer one-to-one tuition with one of our highly qualified, native teachers. With the course fully concentrated on your personal needs, our teachers can tailor the pace and content of the lessons to suit your goals and specific industry. Improve your technical vocabulary, business communication skills in English and learn about job-etiquette and business customs in English.
- Group language courses: These lessons consist of 6 x 45 minute lessons in total. The first 4 lessons are from our Standard Course programme and cover general English including grammar, reading, listening and speaking comprehension. This is intended to strengthen the core English ability of our students and get them warmed-up for the business lessons. The 4 general lessons are then followed by 2 lessons - also of 45 minutes each - specifically covering business English.
|Accommodation||Rooms||Board||Facilities||Distance from School||More Info|
|Standard Apartment||Single & Double||Self-catering||Shared kitchen & bathroom||15 mins walk||More Info|
|Homestay||Single & Double||HB/FB||Typical of destination||max. 30 - 60 mins by public transport||More Info|