As one of the leading tour operators for language travel we stand for "learning languages and meeting people" on a global scale. We offer you interesting jobs in Germany and abroad as well as individual career opportunities. You have the opportunity to take on responsibility quickly and to get involved.
We are looking to hire a tourism specialist to run our office in Amsterdam at the earliest possible starting date.
- Manage our office in Amsterdam and lead a small team
- Establish new business relations
- Create new products for the Dutch market
- Represent the company at trade fairs
- Create a marketing strategy and carry out marketing activities to make our brand and products known
- A successfully completed degree focusing on Business Administration or Tourism Managemen
- An advanced knowledge in the area of administration and marketing
- At least 3 years professional experience in the tourism industry
- Fluency in Dutch and English (written and orally) is required. Good German language skills are advantageous
- A strong will in taking over responsibility as well as commercial spirit
- Responsible and communicative way of working
- Highly proactive with a hands-on personality
- Willingness to travel
- Multifaceted and challenging scope of duties
- Chance to network internationally
- Flexible working hours
- A motivated team, flat hierarchies and a multicultural environment in an international company
- Start: as soon as possible
- Working hours: full time (40 hours / week)
- Place of work: Amsterdam
Are you interested? Please send your complete application documents to recruitment. @sprachcaffe .com
Here you will find an overview of all job, trainee and internship offers at home and abroad.