Is a Business English Course in Brighton for Me?
- Multicultural, university town by the sea
- Individual lessons & group courses
- Accommodation in apartments, homestays, aparthotel or residence.
Brighton is one of Britain's top seaside resorts. The lively University town is famous nationwide for the Brighton Pier, fish 'n' chips, Brighton Rock (a stick of candy, not a geographical feature) and more bars and restaurants per capita than any other city in the UK.
As a thriving commercial town only an hour from London, with two major Universities, a brand new football stadium, a wealth of different industries and a thriving arts and music scene, Brighton is an ideal place for a business English course.
Our residence are located in a beautiful Victorian building in a quite area opposite the West Pier, while our aparthotels are located in the school's very own seaside hotel which we share with a delicious Greek restaurant. The language school is a mere 10 minute walk away from both of these. All other accommodation, including home-stays and apartments, is usually no more than half an hour from the school. The Victorian school, with its bright classrooms and high ceilings, is roughly 5 minutes from the seafront and a 15 minute walk from the city centre.
|Course Types||Lessons Per Week*||Minimum Duration||Group size||More Info|
|Standard Course||20||2 weeks||10||More Info|
|One-to-One Course||10, 20 or 30||1 week||1||More Info|
|English for Work||20+10||1 week||10||More Info|
- Individual lessons: Choose our one-to-one business English courses to have the lessons planned entirely to suit your needs. With the teacher's attention fully focused on you, the classes can be planned so that they focus on your specific field. We can cover job-related activities and skills, technical vocabulary and various forms of communication, from e-mails to letters. The lesson times and the number of lessons per day are flexible.
- Group language courses: There are 6 lessons per day included in our group English business classes. The first four of these are Standard Course lessons intended to improve your general English skills, including grammar, conversation, reading comprehension. These lessons are 45 minutes each equaling 3 hours of standard instruction per day. These standard classes are followed by 1.5 hours of specific business English instruction, which are split into two 45 minute lessons.
|Accommodation||Rooms||Board||Facilities||Distance from School||More Info|
|Standard Apartment||Single & Double||Self-catering||Shared kitchen & bathroom||20-30 mins walk or by bus||More Info|
|Homestay||Single & Double||HB||Typical of destination||Up to 50 mins by foot or bus||More Info|
|Aparthotel||Single & Double||Breakfast, HB & FB||TV, phone, private bathroom & kitchenette||15 mins walk||More Info|
|Residence||Single & Double||Breakfast, HB & FB||TV, phone, coffee/ tea making facilities, private bathroom||15 mins walk||More Info|