As one of the leading tour operators for language travel, we stand for "learning languages and meeting people" on a global level. We offer you interesting jobs at home and abroad as well as individual career opportunities. You will have the opportunity to quickly take on responsibility and get involved.
For our office in Malta, we are looking for a trainee (m/f/x) to support our leisure/customer service team.
- Assist the Recreation Manager in promoting our classroom activities to our adult students.
- Participate in weekly welcome meetings with the manager
- Participate in afternoon, evening and weekend tours and activities as a team leader and company representative
- Being the contact person for the adults and helping them with their questions/enquiries
- Dealing with day-to-day problems and enquiries and/or complaints from pupils
- Updating the activity board and creating new activity posters
- Working with the lounge bar to prepare internal activities and supervising and supporting the internal evening events in the Sprachcaffe Village.
- Assisting with creative event concepts suitable for our clients
- Liaising with reception to update weekly activities and details
- You are currently studying for a Bachelor's or Master's degree in the fields of business administration, events, tourism or communication.
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken. Additional foreign language skills would be an advantage.
- High affinity to tourism, travel and languages
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to work hours that include evenings and weekends
- Professional experience in an internationally active company
- Exciting and challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Free accommodation in Malta
- Start: As soon as possible or by arrangement
- Duration: 4-6 months
- Working hours: Full-time (40 hours/week)
- Place of work: Malta
Are you interested? Please send us your complete application documents to leisure.malta@sprachcaffe .com
Here you will find an overview of all job, trainee and internship offers in Germany and abroad.