Mandatory internship in the field of Customer Service
You are communicative, motivated, reliable and interested in the tourism sector? You speak very good English, can work independently without any problems and would like to help with the worldwide organization and marketing of language travel? Then we are the right place for you!
We are looking for a dedicated and flexible intern for the language travel department at our headquarters in Frankfurt. During the internship you will have the opportunity to get to know different areas of the language travel program and thus gain a comprehensive insight into the work of a renowned educational travel company. Depending on your focus, your main tasks would be advising customers on Sprachcaffe's products, helping to develop and optimize all of the company's online and offline marketing strategies, and/or recruiting and training our language travel instructors.
We thus offer you the opportunity to gain diverse work experience in an exciting field and to add a valuable qualification to your resume. For particularly dedicated interns, Sprachcaffe also opens up interesting career prospects.
- Advising customers and preparing offers
- Input of bookings
- Updating travel documents and accommodation details
- Correspondence with language schools and agencies worldwide, mostly in English
- Processing of various current projects
- Degree, ideally with a focus on tourism
- Relevant practical experience
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of another foreign language would be an advantage
- Good MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- High affinity for tourism, travel and languages
- Open personality and strong communication skills
- Reliability, personal responsibility and commitment
- Start: by arrangement
- Duration: 3-6 months, preferably longer
- Working hours: full time (40 hours / week) or part time
- Remuneration: by arrangement
- Place of work: Frankfurt am Main
Interested? Then just call us at 069 / 6109120 or fill out our online application form! Please do not send us any proof or references that we do not explicitly ask for.
We are looking forward to your application!
The Sprachcaffe Team Frankfurt
Career with Sprachcaffe
Here you will find an overview of all job, trainee and internship offers in Germany and abroad.