As one of the leading language travel operators, we stand for "learning languages and meeting people" on a global scale. We offer you interesting activities at home and abroad as well as individual opportunities for advancement. With us, you have the opportunity to quickly take on responsibility and get involved.
Our roundtrip department is responsible for organizing active, group and self-drive tours.
For our office in Frankfurt am Main we are looking for an intern (m/f/d) to support our young product management team.
- Collaboration in the development of new travel programs
- Content creation for the website
- Cooperation in the production of catalogs and other promotional materials
- Preparation of offers in coordination with our partners and colleagues in the travel destinations
- Communication with our tour operator customers
- You are currently completing a bachelor's or master's degree in tourism, business administration or marketing.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English, a good knowledge of Spanish or other foreign languages is an advantage.
- First professional experience in an internationally operating company
- Exciting and challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Internship remuneration
- Certificate / internship report after completion of the internship
- Start: immediately or by arrangement
- Duration: 4-6 months (possibly longer)
- Working hours: full-time
- Place of work: Frankfurt am Main
- Compulsory internship as part of your studies (certificate of enrollment must be available)
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents by e-mail to recruitment@sprachcaffe .com
Here you will find an overview of all job, trainee and internship offers in Germany and abroad.