We are looking for a trainee for our office in Frankfurt to support our young online marketing team.
This job offer is primarily aimed at young professionals who have acquired knowledge in the field of Internet marketing through their studies and now want to gain practical experience. People who have gained experience in online marketing and project management through self-taught work and feel confident in the field can also apply.
As an online marketing employee, their tasks will be in the area of conceptual and content development, campaign management, content management and organization of online marketing measures.
- Planning and implementation of our online marketing activities/social media
- Support in purchasing activities as well as negotiation of cooperations and media partnerships
- Optimization of current campaigns
- Development and implementation of test scenarios as well as further development of tracking and reporting tools necessary for optimization
- Creative input in the graphic design of online advertising materials
- Collaborate with web developers, local product managers and/or the broader e-business team on regular content reviews and updates
- High internet affinity
- Completed studies, preferably with a focus on tourism, media communication, verbal communication, business administration or marketing or comparable training
- Knowledge in the field of internet marketing, if necessary also classical marketing is an advantage
- Knowledge of HTML, XML, as well as basic technical understanding of e-commerce advantageous
- Technical affinity, structured handling of numbers and enjoyment of analytical contexts
- Very good written and spoken German
- Very good knowledge of English; other foreign languages advantageous
- High level of self-motivation, independence, ability to work under pressure, team orientation
- Work in a nice team
- Travel opportunities to our different destinations
- Possibility of a travel blog
- Flexible working hours
- Support in finding a place to live
- Start: immediately
- Duration: 6-18 months (with good prospects of being hired)
- Working hours: full-time
- Remuneration: by arrangement
- Place of work: Frankfurt am Main
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents with details of the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your active cooperation!
The Sprachcaffe Team Frankfurt
Here you will find an overview of all job, trainee and internship offers in Germany and abroad.