Sprachcaffe Reisen GmbH has been one of the leading language travel operators for 40 years, with over 30 destinations worldwide. As an internationally operating company, Sprachcaffe offers interesting activities at home and abroad as well as exciting, individual career opportunities. For our department of language travel for young people and adults, we are looking for graduates who will help us to successfully shape and advance the department.
To start as soon as possible at our headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, we are looking for a
Trainee Product Management (m/f/d).
- Communication with international language schools
- Catalog production
- Price calculation
- Organization of language trips
- Customer and agency consulting
- Complaint management
- Process optimization
- completed studies or training in the field of tourism, business, foreign languages or similar.
- Enthusiasm for languages and other countries
- international experience
- fluent written and spoken English
- organizational talent
- personal responsibility and initiative
- Opportunity to travel to our international language schools
- Varied, challenging areas of responsibility
- Flexible working hours
- Support in finding accommodation in Frankfurt
- Good development opportunities in an interesting industry
- Start: immediately
- Place of work: Frankfurt am Main
- Earnings: according to agreement
- Type of employment: Full-time
Interested? Then send us your complete application documents (CV, letter of motivation, references) by email to recruitment@sprachcaffe .com
Here you will find an overview of all job, trainee and internship offers in Germany and abroad.