We are looking for an experienced developer to strengthen our IT department. We offer you a perspective in an international, innovative and dynamic environment that combines all the advantages of a young corporate culture: A highly motivated team, room for entrepreneurial thinking and action, short decision-making processes instead of slowing down hierarchies and bureaucracy. Free choice of workplace is important to us, you are welcome to work remotely or switch between our different locations (Malta, Playa del Carmen, Frankfurt, London).
- Development of a new, API-driven shop frontend application
- Specification, development, testing, maintenance and support of your code
- Bootstrap frontend layouts
- Active participation in code and design reviews
- Experience writing modular / reusable code and experience with JS frameworks (for example .Net, Vue.js, React)
- Familiar with REST APIs and the concept of RESTful architectures.
- Team Git workflow and version control
- You work in a team with other developers
- Good command of English
- Opportunity for you to actively shape structures and processes in a small team
- Independent work in an international team
- Flat hierarchies and proximity to management
- Exciting projects and tasks, lots of variety and responsibility
- Free choice of workplace, remote but also at our various locations. Our team is used to working remotely.
Interested? Then simply call us at 069 / 6109120 or send your complete application documents by e-mail to recruitment(at)sprachcaffe.com! We look forward to hearing from you! The Sprachcaffe Team