Our Standard Course Active Plus is a special course that we offer exclusively in our language school in Málaga (Spain). If you are thinking of learning or improving your Spanish skills while immersing yourself in the culture of the country then our Standard Course Active Plus is exactly what you need!
The Standard Active Plus Course is perfect for those who want an immersive learning experience but also want to learn more about the country and its people. You will have 4 hours of classes per day, with plenty of time before and after for leisure activities, such as exploring, playing sports, or attending events. In addition to the standard classes, we offer 10 hours of cultural activities and 3 evening activities per week.
- Lessons: 20 Standard lessons of 45 minutes each per week, 5 days a week.
- In addition: 10 hours of cultural activities and 3 evening activities per week.
- Minimum age for adult courses: 18. 16-17 year olds are welcome with the consent of parents or legal guardians
- Levels: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Maximum number of participants: 10
The daily lessons are structured as follows:
- Lesson 1 - Grammar and vocabulary
- Lesson 2 - Conversation
- Lessons 3 and 4 - Reading and listening comprehension, writing
The structure can vary, as the sequence depends on students' level and individual needs.
The topics are usually taken from local newspapers and magazines. The level matches the one of the students, therefore allowing them to discuss and elaborate on both the grammatical structure of the texts and its content.
In addition to these lessons we offer 10 hours of cultural activities and 3 evening activities per week.