Dành thời gian để khám phá và trải nghiệm!!
- Khóa học ngôn ngữ trong vòng 3 tháng
- Thời gian học chuyên sâu, tập trung vào ngôn ngữ
- Tiếp xúc với nền văn hóa và người dân bản xứ
Study in the morning, explore in the evening!
What can you gain from a gap year abroad or Sabbatical with Sprachcaffe? Unlike our more commonly offered Standard and Intensive courses, the gap year course is spread across a much longer time span. Sprachcaffe's long term course brings people together who feel the same about learning a new language while being eager to travel and explore the unknown.
You will of course be able to choose how much work you want to take on. The gap year Standard course includes 4 lessons per day and the Intensive course includes 6 lessons per day, each of which are 45 minutes long in both course types. Lessons take place in the mornings from Mondays to Fridays so that you can freely plan your time in the day from the afternoon until the night. Weekends are obviously also free for you to follow any of your desires while staying in the country of your choice. If you do not yet know what you want to do once you are there you can join us for excursions, our sports offers and other free time activities that we have prepared for your stay. In case you already have plans for what you want to do, see and explore during your stay, you are free to follow your goals as well.
You will find courses for all language levels and capabilities in our program, which includes courses from A1 to C2 (C1 and C2 only available upon request). Before you begin your travel journey we will ask you to take part in a placement test in order to determine which type of course will be best for you to take at your skill level and so that we can ensure that your language development progress will be smooth and easy.
Our gap year language courses are available all year long, due to which you are not limited to certain shorter booking time periods or dates.
- We'll take care of all of your needs, no matter how you'd like to spend your stay during your language travels! The minimum amount of time available for taking a gap year language course is 8 weeks, but there is no limitation for any period longer than that. Therefore it is completely up to you whether you would like to make it 2 months, a year's stay or even longer.
- The weekly price of our course decreases the longer you stay, but the type of service you receive will always remain the same. We take care of your flight, accommodation, board (if applicable) and your language course. You can also book any free time free time activities with us on site.
- Contact us for further information about travel insurance.
- 18 is the lowest age required in order to take part in most of our gap year courses. In some countries participants from ages 16 and upwards are allowed to book a long term language course, however such applications will only be accepted with a permission letter from the participant's parents.
Your weekly price will decrease depending on the length of your stay when taking one of our long term language courses.
The type of flight, accommodation and board do not vary from the language trips that we offer for travels under 3 months. Alike our other shorter course offers you will also receive a Sprachcaffe language course certificate after completing your language studies with us.
Chương trình GapYear tại Sprachcaffe
Còn thắc mắc cần được giải đáp?