Prices & Booking
- language course as booked
- placement test
- accommodation as booked
- educational material
- course certificate
Our world-class Arabic courses in Rabat are ideal for students who want to learn the language quickly and effectively, while enjoying a unique country and experiencing diverse cultures. In Rabat, every element of the Arabic language and the Moroccan culture will be foregrounded as students learn the language from professional and talented teachers in a relaxed and enjoyable manner.
Students will thrive in this magnificent city as they absorb the language naturally and enjoy the many opportunities they have to socialise with intriguing individuals from all over the world. We offer a variety of language courses in Rabat that will ensure every student has access to a course that will help them reach their language goals in their desired time-frame.
Your Arabic Course in Rabat is Just a Few Clicks Away:
With Sprachcaffe, we encourage total cultural immersion to guarantee an effective and unique language experience in the incredible city of Rabat. Students can choose the duration of their stay, the intensity of their course, the accommodation option that meets their needs and the way in which they embrace the country of Morocco while we tailor-make a package that suits their needs and their budget resulting in a stress-free language and travel experience.
Every course in Rabat includes:
- A placement test ensuring students are placed into the appropriate class with students at a similar language proficiency level.
- The chosen language course taught by qualified, talented and friendly teachers.
- The chosen accommodation type for the duration of the course.
- Course materials on loan from the school for the duration of the course.
- Course certificate upon completion of the language course.
- During Ramadan the school continues classes as normal, however there may be limited access to food.
- We advise students to research the customs of the city prior to their language course, so as to better understand and enjoy the various cultures and traditions of the locals.