Sprachcaffe: A Worldwide Organization of Language Schools!
For more than 30 years, people with a passion for languages from all over the world have been travelling with Sprachcaffe; experiencing exotic, new countries, immersing themselves in foreign cultures and learning one of seven exciting languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Chinese or Arabic.
With our wide range of 30 language schools in fantastic, specially-chosen destinations around the world - from fascinating cosmopolitan cities to scenic beaches - you are sure to find the right one for you.
Personalised language courses and communicative teaching methods facilitate a fast learning process that will give you the confidence to apply your language skills to all aspects of your life. You will be able to practise whenever you choose, communicating with local, native speakers in their natural environment and will have an unforgettable experience along the way.
For students from 14 years old and up, we offer safe, supervised language learning trips plus an exciting and varied activity program, filled with excursions, social activities, sports and more.
We also cater for entire school groups.
Whether you like to see the world, relax at the beach, discover new cultures, hurl yourself into the night life or get active, you won’t be bored with Sprachcaffe. Learn your language of choice in one of the best, most idyllic locations the world has to offer.
Don't let the language barrier hold you back! Stand out against the competition, advance your career, acquire vocabulary specific to your industry, and achieve your personal and professional goals today with Sprachcaffe. We offer Business English, German, Mandarin Chinese, and more.
“Learn in the most beautiful destinations in the world!”
With Sprachcaffe, life is a holiday!
- Learn French in Paris, city of light and love, where you’ll find the pinnacle of food, fashion and culture.
- If German is your language of choice, you’ll love Frankfurt – Germany’s financial and business hub, most diverse city and, for many, ‘the gateway to Europe’.
- If you can’t decide between cosmopolitan city and hanging out on the beach, why compromise? Barcelona is the perfect place to learn Spanish.
- Alternatively, for those who want to experience something totally different, Sprachcaffe is the major provider of Spanish courses in Cuba, with many years’ experience and many thousands of happy clients.
- If you are coming to learn English, there is nowhere better than the source and home of the language. Our range of destinations in England includes hip Brighton, on the sunny South Coast.
- Or, for something a little more exotic and far-flung, why not try your hand at Arabic in Morocco’s spicy capital, Rabat?
And the list doesn’t stop there…