Arabic Course in Rabat for Adults
- High standard Arabic courses with native teachers
- Fantastic location right in the heart of Morocco's capital city
- Standard, intensive, one-to-one and group courses
The world of Arabian Nights awaits as you embark on a once-in-a-lifetime language and travel experience.
Explore the wonders of this true African paradise while learning everything you need to know about the Arabic language. Embrace this incredible city with its dynamic African culture and Arabic roots as you gain fluency in one of the world’s most widely spoken languages.
As Morocco’s capital city, Rabat boasts a relaxed and laid-back atmosphere coupled with lively Cosmopolitan charm. The city is made up of exquisitely rugged colonial architecture that stems from Rabat’s rich history, while the delightfully colourful African culture keeps up the exotic allure of the region.
Our Arabic Courses in Rabat
The Sprachcaffe Languages Plus School is housed in a modern building that boasts elements of the city's charm. Our talented, qualified and friendly teachers aim to create a relaxed and enjoyable learning environment that will guarantee effective learning, while the school’s surroundings inspire and motivate every student.
Students can embrace the diverse Moroccan culture while visiting the many attractions in the area, from museums to monuments and quaint cobblestoned streets. With such a wide array of natural, cultural and historic attractions students will have endless opportunities to experiment with their Arabic skills, socialise with friendly locals and absorb every nuance of the language almost effortlessly.
Why Learn Arabic in Rabat?
Our world-class Arabic language courses offer students the opportunity to experience the Moroccan culture while investing in a life-changing linguistic skill. The capital city, Rabat is the ideal destination to learn the rather challenging Arabic language with every element of the language and its history surrounding students throughout their stay.
Students will find themselves gaining a new appreciation for Arabic culture while they experience the language in its natural day-to-day environment. Allow Rabat to mesmerise you as you become immersed in a unique culture and learn a truly captivating language.
- Right in the heart of the city, opposite the Royal Palace
- Qualified native teachers
- Modern classrooms, balcony & great student facilities
- 2 tram stops & station nearby
Our language school in Rabat is furnished with Moroccan décor, and provides a relaxed and laid-back learning environment. With our bright and spacious classrooms, students will be inspired and motivated to learn Arabic in the tranquil surroundings. Our class sizes are kept to a minimum to ensure effective and personalised learning.
- A welcoming reception area
- Spacious and modern classrooms
- A balcony to enjoy views of the city
- A coffee and refreshment area
- A reading and recreational area
Our school in Rabat is located in a quaint residential area in a newly refurbished building. The school is ideally located in the heart of the city with attractions, markets and cafés within walking distance. The building is a mere stone’s throw away from the Royal Palace, and even boasts a balcony which offers spectacular views of the city and the palace itself.
The nearest major station is only 400m away from the school and there are two tram stops nearby, making the school the perfect starting point for all of your excursions. The surrounding area is known for its magnificent architecture that exhibits Morocco’s roots, while the many museums proudly showcase the history of the region.
Sprachcaffe offers a range of tours to the many tourist attractions in and around the city. With the school’s ideal central location, students will find reaching their destinations in the tour or on their own a true delight. Convenience and excitement are part of the experience with Sprachcaffe, and our friendly course leaders are more than happy to offer advice and recommendations of places to visit while in Morocco’s capital city.
For more information on our tours to Marrakech, Chefchaouen and Khemisset speak to any of your course leaders or contact us.
- Standard, intensive, and one-to-one courses
- Includes placement test & course certificate
- Qualified, native teachers
- Homestay accommodation
The UNESCO World Heritage City of Rabat is the ideal blend of tradition and a modern cosmopolitan city. Morocco’s capital city offers everything one could expect from an African paradise while still boasting elements of Arab, French and Spanish culture. Rabat is one of the few African cities that display its European roots while proudly showcasing the Moroccan heritage.
The city has a huge array of attractions from awe-inspiring architecture to sacred grounds and ancient settlements. Not only is Rabat’s history foregrounded, but the city’s cultural presence will mesmerise and captivate every visitor. With everything from art galleries to theatres and modern day cocktail bars, the locals are famous for their unique take on culture.
|Courses options||Lessons Per Week*||Minimum Duration||Group size|
|Standard Course||20||1 week||12||More Info|
|Intensive Course||30||1 week||12||More Info|
|Combi Course Arabic + French||20 Arabic + 10 French||1 week||average 6, max. 12||More Info|
|Combi Course French + Arabic||20 French + 10 Arabic||1 week||average 6, max. 12||More Info|
|One-to-One Course||10, 20 or 30||1 week||1||More Info|
Courses begin every Monday (except for beginners). The minimum age is 18 years. For those aged 16 or 17, we consider the possibility of participation on request.
Students will have ample opportunity to experience the city’s charm while they learn Arabic. With so much to see and do in Rabat, students will find themselves embracing the city’s incredible atmosphere while socialising with the locals and perfecting their newly acquired language skills. Whether students want to visit the sacred Mausoleum of Mohammed V, simply stroll along the palm-lined streets or visit the picturesque Kasbah, the language and the wonder of Rabat will enchant them.
Our school in Rabat offers a wide variety of Arabic courses. Students can choose from a standard course, intensive course or one-on-one lessons while enjoying a relaxing break in the ever-tranquil Morocco. Note that our courses offer also goes with accommodation options.
Our specialised teaching methods and enjoyable, up-to-date curriculum will ensure that every student reaches their goals in their desired time frame. Through our creative and communicative approach to language learning, students will gain the confidence to express themselves in the language as they experiment freely with their new skills.
We aim to get every student to absorb the natural elements of the language and to guarantee that the language learning process extends to the hours outside of the classroom as well. With the language surrounding them as they embrace the city of Rabat, students will gain fluency in Arabic almost effortlessly.
- 1 lesson = 45 minutes
- Our courses are available to students over the age of 18 years, students 16 and older will be considered upon special request.
- Homestay, hotel or traditional riad guesthouse
- Local and convenient
- Authentic Moroccan experience
- Various meal options
At Sprachcaffe we guarantee a truly authentic Moroccan experience for the duration of your language course in Rabat.
Comfort is key, and our accommodation options offer both comfort and style that will allow the learning experience to continue long after the Arabic lessons finish for the day. With the unique Moroccan ambience enveloping you as you explore the wonders of the city and invest in a valuable language skill our school in Rabat will ensure a memorable language and travel experience.
|Accommodation||Rooms||Board||Facilities||Distance from School||More Info|
|Homestay||Typical of country||5-30 mins by bus||More Info|
|Traditional Riad Guesthouse||En-suite /||Private bathroom, air-conditioning, heating, wireless internet, hairdryer, towels||25-40 mins by public transport||More Info|
|Hotel||En-suite /||Private bathroom, air-conditioning, heating, wireless internet, TV, iron, hairdryer, towels||10-15 mins||More Info|
We offer a variety of accommodation options that allow students the opportunity to embrace the Moroccan culture in a place that suits their needs and gives them ample opportunity to enjoy the company of the locals as well as their fellow students. Our selection of accommodation options ranges from traditional riads to the more modern hotel, as well as a unique homestay option. With every element of the city’s diverse culture and hospitable nature on display students are guaranteed an enjoyable and truly unforgettable stay in Rabat.
- Homestay – Our unique homestay option welcomes students into the homes of specially chosen host families who are eager to share their language, traditions and customs with students from all over the world. Students will be exposed to every nuance of the language in a natural and unrehearsed environment while experiencing a dynamic culture first hand.
- Traditional Riad Guesthouse – Built in the 16th century, the riad boasts authentic and traditional décor while offering comfort and the opportunity to embrace the Moroccan heritage. The riad has a charming courtyard that offers students the chance to enjoy the many books from the library while soaking up the Moroccan sun.
- Hotel – The hotel is a mere 10 minute walk from the school and offers world-class comfort and modern décor. Students who choose to stay in the hotel will benefit from all of the convenient amenities while still enjoying the warm ambience of Rabat, and absorbing the language and the culture of the city.
- Hotel & Riad Guesthouse: 14:00 - 2:00
- Homestay: 8:00 - midnight
★★★★☆ Food & Drink
★★★★☆ Nature & Recreation
★★★★★ Bathing & Beach
The relaxed ambience of Rabat guarantees a tranquil and truly captivating travel experience with a variety of awe-inspiring sights, breathtaking natural wonder and a history that will be sure to amaze and intrigue every visitor. As one of the hidden jewels of Morocco’s tourism world, Rabat is a quieter and somewhat quainter version of the bigger cities while still boasting a trendy cosmopolitan vibe that keeps every tourist energised for the duration of their stay.
Rabat has been the administrative and political capital of Morocco since 1956 and offers a classic blend of history, culture and trendy modernity while the palm lined boulevards and exquisite ocean views give every visitor the opportunity to absorb the natural beauty of the city. From the many mosques and mausoleums to the hidden boutiques and charming kasbahs, Rabat is a city that has something for everyone.
- Mausoleum of Mohammed – This historical building is one of the must-sees of Rabat and gives an unrivalled look at the city’s rich history.
- Kasbah of the Udayas – This Kasbah was built on the mouth of the Bou Regreg river during Almohad’s reign and is a beautiful piece of Rabat’s culture.
- Chellah – This necropolis of ancient Roman Mauretania Tingitana and medieval ruins will leave every tourist mesmerised by the wonders of Morocco.
- Beaches of Essaouira – Rabat’s breathtaking beaches are a firm favourite among tourists and locals alike.
- Rabat Archaeological Museum – The museum dates back to 1932 and has the largest collection of archaeological artefacts in Morocco.
- Andalusian Gardens of Rabat – These exquisite gardens will captivate every tourist with the array of colours, scents and glorious sights.
Rabat’s Mediterranean climate offers mild temperatures throughout the year. The city boasts hot summers with temperatures often reaching 28◦C or more while the winters tend to drop to as low as 9◦C. Rabat is located on Morocco’s coast allowing tourists to cool off in the refreshing Atlantic waters or simply relax on the sun-kissed beaches. The city’s mild temperatures and cool evenings offer tourists the opportunity to enjoy all of Morocco’s key attractions while leaving them comfortable and relaxed in Rabat.
Rabat is the second largest city in Morocco and is a multilingual oasis of culture, history and charm. With French and Arabic spoken throughout the city and a number of cultures and ethnic groups converging, tourists will find themselves welcomed and intrigued by the multicultural element of the city. Famous for being one of the most hospitable cities, Rabat’s warm and pleasant atmosphere will captivate every visitor as the locals share their city, culture and languages with open hearts.
Although Rabat is now a trendy cosmopolitan city, it still showcases its history and heritage proudly in the many museums in the area. The ancient ruins offer a glimpse into the city’s history and are a must-see in Rabat. The city also has a number of art galleries, and the artistic flare can also be seen in the breathtaking ancient architecture.
Rabat is a shopper’s paradise with a variety of exclusive boutiques and authentic Moroccan flea markets. The city is known for its exquisite arts and crafts, and a selection of unique handicrafts can be found in the many colourful stalls. With everything from destination-inspired crafts, topographical maps and exquisitely intricate jewellery the many markets of Rabat will leave every tourist spoilt for choice. While the larger markets on Fes and Marrakesh are known for their somewhat daunting bartering techniques, the markets in Rabat sell their goods at a fixed price.
If tourists are searching for something for their palates, the food markets offer the finest fruits and vegetables as well as a variety of nuts and freshly made traditional dishes.
Rabat has an abundance of trendy bars, nightclubs and cocktail bars, and while the city is somewhat quieter than Casablanca, tourists will never be short of a place to enjoy a splendid sunset. The local favourites will offer tourists a chance to socialise with the locals while experiencing the charms of Moroccan nightlife.
This 'foodie’s paradise' offers a range of delectable treats and meals that will leave every visitor wanting more. The city has a number of world-class restaurants offering international cuisine and sumptuous traditional meals. The traditional meals in Rabat have been inspired by a number of different cultures. Tourists are encouraged to try the local delicacies, from Moroccan pastillas to couscous and succulent lamb dishes.
The Islamic faith celebrates their devotion to Allah in the ninth month of the Islamic calendar. The Koran restricts the consumption of food and drink from dawn until sunset for 30 days. After the 30 days of fasting the Islamic faith celebrates the 'Breaking of the Fast' Festival which lasts three days.
Most restaurants are likely to close during this religious period and the availability of food will be limited. The Islamic calendar is based on the lunar calendar, so dates will vary from year to year.
- New Year
- Manifesto of Independence
- Muslim New Year
- Aid al-Mawlid
- Labour Day
- Feast of the Throne
- Fiesta Oued Eddahab
- Day of the Revolution of the King and the People
- Anniversary of King Mohammed
- Anniversary of the Green March
- Independence Day
- Aid al-Adha
- Dig deeper into Moroccan culture
- Let Marrakech awake your senses
- Learn to make traditional pottery in Oulja
Dive deeper into Morocco and it's rich culture! With Sprachcaffe you get the chance to discover two things that Morocco is renowned across the world for - its most famous city, Marrakech, and it's world-leading tradition of pottery!
See the incredible diversity of this country for yourself - the mix of old and new, tradition and modernity, and the great variety of landscapes, with the Atlantic coast and the Sahara Desert separated down the middle by the Atlas Mountains.
Marrakech is a spellbinding concoction of a thousand sights, sounds and smells that hit you as soon as you set foot in the city, sweeping you off your feet into the mystical and irresistible world of the Orient. This is a city of craftsmen, and whether they are producing traditional products or modern, artistic works of art, the craft tradition is central to Marrakech's prestige. Get lost among the souqs and narrow streets of the Medina, where it's best not to plan your route as you'll stumble upon fascinating stalls, architecture and people around every corner.
You have the chance to join a 2-day trip to this wonderful city with a tour guide, a shared hotel room, a packed lunch each day and transport all included in the €200 price.
Oulja is an artisan village in Sale, filled with handmade arts and crafts, especially products made with clay. Here you can roam around for hours admiring the different sculptures and earthenware created by the local potters and artists.
Morocco has a wonderful and respected tradition of creating some of the finest pottery in the world, and for just €20 you can join an excursion to Oulja and a pottery workshop to learn to make anything from a flower pot to an ashtray.
- language course as booked
- placement test
- accommodation as booked
- educational material
- course certificate
Our world-class Arabic courses in Rabat are ideal for students who want to learn the language quickly and effectively, while enjoying a unique country and experiencing diverse cultures. In Rabat, every element of the Arabic language and the Moroccan culture will be foregrounded as students learn the language from professional and talented teachers in a relaxed and enjoyable manner.
Students will thrive in this magnificent city as they absorb the language naturally and enjoy the many opportunities they have to socialise with intriguing individuals from all over the world. We offer a variety of language courses in Rabat that will ensure every student has access to a course that will help them reach their language goals in their desired time-frame.
With Sprachcaffe, we encourage total cultural immersion to guarantee an effective and unique language experience in the incredible city of Rabat. Students can choose the duration of their stay, the intensity of their course, the accommodation option that meets their needs and the way in which they embrace the country of Morocco while we tailor-make a package that suits their needs and their budget resulting in a stress-free language and travel experience.
Every course in Rabat includes:
- A placement test ensuring students are placed into the appropriate class with students at a similar language proficiency level.
- The chosen language course taught by qualified, talented and friendly teachers.
- The chosen accommodation type for the duration of the course.
- Course materials on loan from the school for the duration of the course.
- Course certificate upon completion of the language course.
- Language course as booked - registration fee: €60
- Accommodation as booked - placement fee: €80
- Placement test and certificate included in the price
- Textbooks on loan or for sale in the school
- Letter of acceptance for visa purposes: €80 (non-refundable)
- During Ramadan the school continues classes as normal, however there may be limited access to food.
- We advise students to research the customs of the city prior to their language course, so as to better understand and enjoy the various cultures and traditions of the locals.