Sprachcaffe: A Worldwide Organization of Language Schools!
For more than 30 years, people with a passion for languages from all over the world have been travelling with Sprachcaffe; experiencing exotic, new countries, immersing themselves in foreign cultures and learning one of seven exciting languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Chinese or Arabic.
With our wide range of 30 language schools in fantastic, specially-chosen destinations around the world - from fascinating cosmopolitan cities to scenic beaches - you are sure to find the right one for you.
Personalised language courses and communicative teaching methods facilitate a fast learning process that will give you the confidence to apply your language skills to all aspects of your life. You will be able to practise whenever you choose, communicating with local, native speakers in their natural environment and will have an unforgettable experience along the way.
Our premium language courses have been designed for those who prefer comfort and a calm environment. You have the option of premium accommodation options while learning your target language at a relaxed pace. Choose from 5 languages spanning 12 different locations.
Go on the journey of a lifetime as you travel to some of the most beautiful places in the world! Discover the exotic forests of Costa Rica, the mysterious Mayan ruins in Mexico, or the fragrant tobacco plantations in Cuba. Choose from dance holidays, hiking and cycling tours, diving trips, and more!
Choose from a network of 31+ centers worldwide, offering educational programs in 7 languages as well countless cultural discovery and travel packages. All programs are created to encourage personal enrichment, regardless of whether you choose to learn to cook, dance or speak another language.
“Learn in the most beautiful destinations in the world!”
With Sprachcaffe, life is a holiday!
- Learn French in Paris, city of light and love, where you’ll find the pinnacle of food, fashion and culture.
- If German is your language of choice, you’ll love Frankfurt – Germany’s financial and business hub, most diverse city and, for many, ‘the gateway to Europe’.
- If you can’t decide between cosmopolitan city and hanging out on the beach, why compromise? Barcelona is the perfect place to learn Spanish.
- Alternatively, for those who want to experience something totally different, Sprachcaffe is the major provider of Spanish courses in Cuba, with many years’ experience and many thousands of happy clients.
- If you are coming to learn English, there is nowhere better than the source and home of the language. Our range of destinations in England includes hip Brighton, on the sunny South Coast.
- Or, for something a little more exotic and far-flung, why not try your hand at Arabic in Morocco’s spicy capital, Rabat?