Exam Preparation Courses
In a competitive world, good qualifications are increasingly important and a high command of one or even several languages is an indisputable advantage when it comes to impressing future employers.
- 8 or 12 week language course
- 20 or 30 lessons per week
- Preparation for the Cambridge Certificate, IELTS, TOEFL, D.E.L.E., D.E.L.F., C.I.L.S. or TestDAF
Spending several weeks or months abroad is the ideal way to completely immerse yourself in another language and it is also a prestigious addition to your resume, especially when you have gained sufficient language skills to pass an internationally recognised exam.
We carefully monitor your development throughout your course, giving you regular feedback on your progress and help you to achieve the goals you have set for yourself. Examination fees are not included in the course price.
Our exam preparation courses at a glance
- Course duration: 8 or 12 weeks (special group bookings can specify any number of weeks)
- Classes: 20 or 30 lessons per week, incl. specific exam preparation (15 - 22.5 hours per week)
- Minimum age: 16 years old; 16-17 accepted with parental or guardian consent
- Levels: intermediate, advanced
You will improve your listening comprehension through varied exercises. Our knowledgeable and skilled language teachers will teach you different methods of absorbing information. You can gain greater confidence when reproducing information. In addition, your understanding of grammatical relations constitutes one of the core topics that our teachers focus on.
A part of your language course will be used for the specific preparation of the language exam you chose. Our teachers will familiarise you with the structure of the exam through many examples and exercises, using the latest teaching materials. The exact course structure may vary depending on the individual teachers and students.