College Assistance Programs
- Course duration: min. 3 months
- Assistance with university applications
- Minimum age: 18 years old
Spending several months abroad is the ideal way to completely immerse yourself in another language. For students who book a language program of 3, 6 or 9 months at our language schools in Brighton, Madrid, Nice, Florence or Frankfurt, we offer a free university placement service.
Our staff provide assistance with applications to universities, the choice of university courses and will always be ready to clear up any doubts and give the best possible advice. HOWEVER, we can give no guarantee that the student will be accepted.
Our long-term courses and exam preparation courses at Sprachcaffe / Languages PLUS are ideal for students who wish to attain a more in-depth and continuous study of the language.
Getting to know a different culture and language, another education, university and research system, will most definitely be of immense advantage to you in your later life! Completing a long-term language course at Sprachcaffe / Languages PLUS can help language students earn important qualifications, and these courses are perfect for students who are ready to take on the challenges of meeting university entrance requirements.
Our College Assistance Programs at a glance
- Special service: assistance with applications to universities.
- Course options: Standard Course, Intensive Course and Exam Preparation Course
- Course duration: minimum 3 months
- Classes: 4 or 6 lessons per day, each of 45 minutes, 5 course days per week
- Minimum age in the Adult Program: 18 years old
- Dates: Entry all year round, ideally beginning at least 7 months before the semester starts at the chosen destination.
- Participation in a language course with a duration of at least 3 months at the Sprachcaffe Language/PLUS School in one of the five cities mentioned above.
- Minimum age is 18 years for all universities
- Students must satisfy the particular entry requirements for the University and course of choice.
Do you have questions about our college assistance program?
We would like to hear from you- Contact us!