- Caribbean holiday and beach destination
- Historical ruins and white beaches
- Eating and Shopping at Quinta Avenida
- Numerous breathtaking attractions
Playa del Carmen is an idyllic holiday destination, blending surf, sun, relaxation, fun and culture all into one convenient package. This makes it an incredibly popular destination with people from all over the world.
- Whether it’s ancient cultural sites and ruins or the endless white beaches to stroll along, there is a lot to see and do, making Playa del Carmen ideal for the whole family.
- A must-see is the colorful Quinta Avenida (5th Avenue), Playa’s main avenue where you will come across great restaurants and bars, stores and shops and many other visitors from all sort of nationalities strolling along.
- Playa’s sunny beaches have pristine white sand, a feature that avoids it becoming hot under the sun and thus, no problem for your feet. Participate in some of the many water sports available or just lie on the shore and let your cares melt away.
- You’ll soon realize how friendly and relaxed Playa’s locals are, and at the same time experience a very interesting blend of cultures. The pace here is even slower than in other parts of Mexico – the main theme here really is RELAX!
- These are some of Playa del Carmen’s highlights, which really shouldn’t be missed: the the Chichén Itzá Mayan Ruins, the Xcaret Eco-Archaeological Park, and a daily ferry run to Cozumel Island are just some of the things to see here, to give you a feel of the place and its surroundings.
- Find out all about the vibrant nightlife in Playa del Carmen.
Why not draw your own conclusions while here in Mexico for a Spanish Language Course in Playa del Carmen?