Getting to Mallorca
- Closest airport: Palma de Mallorca Airport
- Served by multiple airlines
- Buses and taxis from the airport to our Spanish school
Sprachcaffe makes it easier for its students who are travelling to Mallorca to get to their Spanish Course destination without any travel complications.
Thanks to the information we provide here, you will be able to select the best possible way of arriving at our Mallorca school by choosing the right airport and flight.
The airport closest to our language school is Palma de Mallorca Airport. You can reach Palma de Mallorca with the following airlines (among others):
From the airport to our language school
You have different transfer options to our Spanish school in Mallorca:
- By bus: There are bus connections from the airport to the city center of Palma de Mallorca as well as the Playa de Palma. Bus number 1 takes you to the city center and bus number 21 to the famous beach.
- By taxi: From the airport you should take a taxi to Playa de Palma which will cost about 12 to 15 EUR, depending on the time, number of passengers and suitcases. The taxi ride takes about 10 minutes.
- By rental car: On the ground floor of the airport you will find several car-rental agencies. To get to our school, leave the “autovia” at the exit number 10 “Platja de Palma”.