- Airport: Lindbergh Field International
- Reached by multiple airlines
- Bus connection to the city center
Sprachcaffe makes it easier for its students who are travelling to San Diego to get to their English Course destination without any travel complications.
Thanks to the information we provide here, you will be able to select the best possible way of arriving at our San Diego school by choosing the right airport and flight.
The airport closest to downtown San Diego is of course San Diego International Airport, also known as Lindbergh Field. You can reach the airport with the following airlines (among others):
You have different options to reach the city center of San Diego using public transport. The best way to get to the city of San Diego from the Lindbergh Field airport is by bus.
- By bus: The Flyer Route 992 drives to San Diego stopping at the train station Santa Fe with good possible connections towards other coastal places, North County and the centre of San Diego. Route 992 also stops at the train station Amtrak, which is well-connected with other national destinations. You can also get off the buses at different street-car or city tram stops of San Diego.
For furter information, please visit www.sdcommute.com
- By taxi: Taking a taxi or airport shuttle is a very popular and comfortable way to reach your accommodation or the language school.
For further information, please visit www.san.org