- Course duration: min. 8 weeks
- 4 or 6 lessons per day, each lasting 45 minutes
- Start dates: all year-round
The Long-term Course at Sprachcaffe / Languages PLUS is structured similar to the Semi-Intensive Language Course, however the goals and objectives are set for long term study. Thus it is ideal for students who which to attain a more in-depth and continuous study of the language and also for those interested in sitting for any of the major language exams.
Completing a Long-term Course at Sprachcaffe / Languages PLUS will help the language students earn important qualifications and is perfect for those seeking the challenges and goals of meeting university entrance requirements.
Spending several months abroad is the ideal way to completely immerse yourself in another language. Choose to study at one of our Sprachcaffe centres around the world for 3, 6 or even better, 9 months!
Our long-term course at a glance
- Course duration: minimum 8 weeks
- Classes: 4 or 6 lessons per day, each of 45 minutes, 5 course days per week
- Minimum age in the Adult Program: 18 years old
- Levels: basic, intermediate, advanced
- Starting dates: throughout the year
The four or six lessons that you will have each day are as follows:
- 1 or 2 lesson/s - grammar and vocabulary exercises
- 1 or 2 lesson/s - conversation
- 2 lessons - reading, understanding texts, listening, writing
The course structure may vary depending on the individual teachers and students. The topics of the classes are drawn from local newspapers and other publications, which match the students' language skills. In this way, the texts and topics can be discussed actively by the group.