Limited spots available. Book your language study trip for the autumn holidays now!
Would you like to learn the Arabic language but don't know how best to go about it? Sprachcaffe helps you by offering various online Arabic language courses for those who want to achieve this challenging goal. Here you will find more helpful information about this language and how to learn it efficiently.
In Arabic group lessons you learn together with 4-12 other international participants who are at the same language level as you.
from € 68 /month
4-12 participants with the same language level (A0-C2)
From 2 to 30 lessons per week (1 lesson = 45 min.)
Meet like-minded people from all over the world in the virtual classroom
Interaction in the group, experience the language and apply it directly
You can take one-to-one Arabic lessons alone or with another person who is at the same level of learning as you.
from € 24,50 /lesson
1 person or 2 people with the same language level
2-6 lessons per appointment (1 lesson = 45 min.)
Flexible dates & times
Personalized curriculum & intensive support
By booking an online course, you secure a 5% loyalty discount on the next language trip to practice your new language skills in any our schools!
Have you been thinking about learning Arabic but still have doubts about that? Below, you will find the main reasons to sign up for land-based or online Arabic classes:
- The modern standard version of Arabic is a language of many Asian and African countries. It is spoken by over 280 million people. So, it is quite popular, which is a very good reason to join Sprachcaffe's Arabic courses.
- Knowledge of Arabic will make you stand out from the crowd. If you want to impress your friends, employers, or whoever, then learning Arabic would be a good way to do that.
- It will be interesting to discover the rich Arab culture. For instance, after completing Arabic courses, you will be able to read famous books, such as about Aladdin, in the original versions. Also, you can use this language for religious purposes, for example, for reading the Quran. Generally, there are plenty of things you can learn in Arabic.
- It is a nice way to avail of better work and business opportunities. Knowledge of Arabic will allow you to access a large job market, establish your business, or set cooperation with foreign partners.
- It provides an avenue for a better traveling experience. If you wish to travel the world, then learning the language in online Arabic classes will make it much easier and more interesting for you. Even basic knowledge of this language will help you feel more confident during your trips.
In order to achieve your goal in Arabic learning, you need to get a clear idea of the difficulties you may meet on your way. It is considered to be one of the most difficult languages to learn for English speakers. However, any language learning requires some effort.
So, if you are highly motivated to master Arabic, learn it by signing up for high-quality courses with Sprachcaffe, and you will be able to achieve significant progress soon. The language school ensures this by providing you with highly experienced native-speaking teachers with a strong knowledge of standard Arabic. It also offers various programs, advanced technologies, and other advantages for you to find Arabic online learning fun and effective. The sooner you register for an online course, the quicker you will see improvement in your modern standard Arabic.
You should find the right way to learn Arabic based on your situation. Online Arabic courses from Sprachcaffe are a good option for most people to achieve this goal.
In particular, you can choose between private and group lessons. An online course can be arranged specially for one person or just a couple of people. It means that you can study together with your partner, friend, and another person you know. Group lessons are also a good way of learning since you will be studying with people who have the same level of knowledge. This is how you can make new friends and learn this language in a fun way.
In order to learn Arabic, you need to take a few steps.
First of all, you need to determine your current level of Arabic. There are three main levels, including beginner, intermediate, and advanced:
The beginner level is suitable for everyone who has no or little knowledge of this language.
The intermediate level means that you have already gained some basic knowledge like simple reading, understanding uncomplicated phrases, and writing some sentences.
The advanced Arabic skills mean that you can easily use the Arabic language in day-to-day life and work.
There are plenty of reasons to join online Arabic classes and learn this language. So, if you have a desire or need to make it, do not hesitate! Sign up for effective online courses provided by Sprachcaffe today to start studying standard Arabic.
As you keep learning Arabic, you will improve your knowledge and move towards the next level. Finally, you will be able to speak Arabic like native speakers. Secondly, you need to pick appropriate Arabic courses. You can simply check out programs provided by Sprachcaffe to choose Arabic lessons that suit your schedule and other requirements the most. If you are not sure what to pick, you can contact friendly customer support representatives of Sprachcaffe. They will help you find suitable Arabic lessons based on your preferences and needs. Thirdly, you should be serious about taking language courses. You should visit an Arabic course regularly and carefully follow the instructions of your teacher who will help you with everything you need. Remember that it is essential to have a passion or serious reason for learning this language so that your Arabic course could be engaging and helpful for you.
Various language schools are available online - so, why is Sprachcaffe a good choice?
The main advantages of our Online Arabic Courses include the following:
- Flexibility. There are programs developed for people with different schedules. It is up to you how many lessons per week you would take to study Arabic online.
- Competitive prices. Everyone will be able to pick an affordable option depending on their financial opportunities.
- Professional teachers (only native Arabic speakers). This ensures effective help and the best results.
- Smart technologies. You will be able to join a lesson and interact with your teacher and other students from wherever you are.
- Official certificates. Unlike other courses you will find on internet, Sprachcaffe offers online Arabic course with certificate. After completing a certain course, you will be given an official certificate, which you can use to get a job or for other reasons.
So, wait no more! Check out online courses offered by Sprachcaffe to learn the modern standard version of this amazing language.
In advance you will receive a link and access data via e-mail.
If you want to join the session via your web browser, just click on the link provided. You will then be asked to download and execute a file. After executing the file, you will be in the classroom.
If you would like to take part in your online language course via your smartphone, you will need to install the appropriate app first. You will then be asked to enter the login details for your session.
You can also dial into the session over the phone. To do so, dial the free phone number included in the invitation email. You will then be asked to enter the session pin.
The session will start as soon as the teacher is online.
Ideally you have a current webcam with microphone or a smartphone with a "selfie-camera". But you can also take part in the online language course without a webcam. In this case the other participants cannot see you, but you will still be able to see them.
Broadband connections have a different upstream speed than downstream. If you are connected to the Internet via Wi-Fi, make sure you have a stable signal. The best way to do this is not to be too far away from your access point/router.
Requirements to attend an online language course are
Standard quality video
0.5 Mbps received
0.5 Mbps transmit
High resolution video
2.5 Mbit/s received
3.0 Mbit/s transmit
Test your internet speed here: http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest
We rely on proven software from Cisco. You can test the meetings in advance. It is very unlikely that there will be problems. You can attend a previous test meeting to ensure that your webcam and microphone are set up properly and that our online classroom is working properly for you.