Our idyllically located language school offers an ideal environment in which to learn Arabic in Morocco. Since it became the capital city in 1912, Rabat has transformed into a 21st Century city. This dynamic is still visible today, in a unique mix of Arabic tradition and Western modernity. Impressive relics from the ancient city’s heyday, such as the city wall and the fortress, can still be seen today.
- Sprachcaffe offers the perfect combination of a language course, a vacation and a foreign culture to discover
- all the teachers are qualified, native Arabic speakers
- our teaching method enables you to learn in a fast and effective manner
- art, culture and relaxation
- ... all during a language course with Sprachcaffe!