Immerse yourself in the spanish culture, fashion and music.More about Madrid »
Afternoon classes practise all the language skills: reading and writing, speaking and listening, and develop knowledge of grammar and vocabulary. Students joining these classes are assessed for level and allocated to an appropriate class. An afternoon course is the perfect compromise between learning the language and enjoying your free time. Four daily lessons a week guarantee effective learning, and are convenient for students who work, study or tour their host country during the day.
Our afternoon courses at a glance
- Classes: 4 lessons per day, each of 45 minutes, 5 course days per week (15 hours per week)
- Minimum age in the Adult Program: 18 years old
- Levels: basic, intermediate, advanced
- Starting dates: throughout the year
The four lessons that you will have each day are as follows:
- 1 lesson - grammar and vocabulary exercises
- 1 lesson - conversation
- 2 lessons - reading, understanding texts, listening, writing
The course structure may vary depending on the individual teachers and students. The topics of the classes may be drawn from local newspapers and other publications, which match the students' language skills. In this way, the texts and topics can be discussed actively by the group.
Our Language Schools for Adults
Hessian coziness meets cosmopolitan flair in a modern banking metropolis.More Information »