- Blending history and culture
- Colonial buildings and white beaches
- Meet Havana's hospitable locals
Daily Life in Havana
Havana is an excellent holiday destination, blending history, multiculturalism, great tastes, aromas and rhythms, cultural and fun and relaxation all at once.
This makes it an incredibly popular destination with people from all over the world.
- Whether it’s charming colonial buildings and monuments or the stretches of white beaches to stroll along, there is a lot to see and do, making Havana ideal for the whole family.
- Shopping in Cuba’s capital cannot be avoided – take a look around at all the great things available on the island and pay particular attention to the first class cigars, rum and coffee Cuba is so famous for.
- Taste some of Havana’s culinary specialties – taste buds will not be let down. And why not wash it down with some authentic Cuban cocktails such as the Daiquiri or the Mojito?
- Participate in some of the many water sports available or just relax on the beautiful beaches.
- You’ll soon realize how friendly and hospitable Havana’s locals are, and at the same time experience a very interesting blend of cultures.
- These are some of Havana’s highlights which really shouldn’t be missed: La Habana Vieja, the Hemingway Museum, the Plaza de la Catedral are just some of the things to see here, to give you a feel of the place and its surroundings.
- Click here for information on the vibrating nightlife in Havana.
Why not draw your own conclusions while here in Cuba for a Spanish Language Course in Havana?