We are offering a Mandatory Internship in Online Marketing/Content Management for the French market at our Head Office in Frankfurt.
Sprachcaffe is one of the leading language travel companies with over 30 language schools worldwide. We are looking for motivated employees who want to take the next step in their Tourism, Marketing and Communications career. As an international company working on a global-scale, Sprachcaffe offers exciting career-building opportunities both in Germany and abroad.
- Support of the online marketing team
- Development of marketing campaigns
- Analysis and research of the market and competitive environment
- Updating and maintenance of the French Sprachcaffe website
- Support with search engine optimization (SEO)
- Content creation (creative writing, composing texts, creating newsletters etc.)
- Completed studies, preferably with a focus on Economics, Tourism or Marketing
- Experience in Online Marketing and knowledge of Traditional Marketing
- French native speaker
- Experience in search engine optimization (SEO) and Google Analytics
- Good knowledge of English (knowledge of German is welcomed)
- User knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Enthusiasm for e-commerce
- Organizational and communication skills
- Independent worker with team spirit
- Start: as soon as possible
- Working hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Remuneration: by arrangement
- Place of work: Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
Interested? Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and let us know your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Sprachcaffe Team Frankfurt
Here you will find an overview of all job, trainee and internship offers at home and abroad.