Sprachcaffe Reisen GmbH has been one of the leading youth and language travel operators with over 30 destinations worldwide for almost 40 years. As an internationally operating company, we offer interesting activities at home and abroad.
Would you like to become a part of the Sprachcaffe family? For this summer we are looking for teamer to organize and supervise the leisure program of our schools in Malta, Great Britain, Spain, France and Germany. The summer programs take place from April to October.
As a teamer, you are a tour leader, city guide, best friend, and big brother all rolled into one - the number one contact person for the young people on site. That's why we are looking for enthusiastic, team-oriented and stress-resistant teamer who will make the trip an unforgettable experience for the students.
You should also bring with you:
- An interest in working with young people.
- You want to gain experience in teaching and working abroad
- Open-mindedness and flexibility
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- You have leadership experience/potential, a strong sense of responsibility and the will to succeed
- Strong communication skills and excellent language skills
- remunerated position as a teamer in Malta, Great Britain, Spain or France
- Accommodation in a host family, residence or campus
- Varied and exciting supervision of German and international students
- Training and education before departure
- Arrival and departure as well as meals are covered by Sprachcaffe
If you are a positive and enthusiastic person and are interested in becoming a part of the Sprachcaffe family, send us an email with your preferred position, destination and availability.
Here you will find an overview of all job, trainee and internship offers in Germany and abroad.