As one of the leading tour operators for language travel, we stand for "learning languages and meeting people" on a global scale. We offer you interesting jobs in Malta and abroad as well as individual career opportunities. You have the opportunity to take on responsibility quickly and to get involved.
For our office in Malta, we are currently looking for a full-timer to support our customer service team.
- Consulting with French direct clients and agencies
- Administrative activities, such as telephone and email traffic
- Entering bookings, calculating package prices, issuing invoices
- Writing / translating content for the French website
- Creating content for the company's social media
- Establishing new business relationships
- Representing the company at trade fairs
- Other tasks, projects
- Completed Bachelor's or Master's programme in business admin, events, tourism management, communication, online marketing or similar
- interest in online communication and travel
- Strong communication skills and a high level of the French and English language (speaking and writing)
- Good knowledge and experience with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good teamwork, organisational, communicative, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and overall quality
- Experience with social media is considered a bonus
- Experience with CRM systems is an advantage
- Opportunity to work with people from all around the world in an international and friendly environment
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing development and opportunities for growth
- Start: as soon as possible
- Working hours: full-time (40 hours / week)
- Place of employment: Malta
Are you interested? Please send your complete application documents to office@sprachcaffe .com
Are you ready to put your ideas into action at a Job in Malta and see real results?
Are you looking for an environment that inspires you and gives you the professional freedom to develop? Then start your journey at Sprachcaffe in Malta, this is your chance!