Save big on your next language trip! Unwrap our incredible discounts and make your dreams a reality. Don't wait; start saving today!
As a young adult, learning a foreign language is an exhilarating experience, one that holds the key to incredible opportunities. By learning French at a young age, you are able to gain fluency in the language and embrace every nuance naturally. With the world at your feet, learning French as a teenager is the perfect opportunity to broaden your horizons and create unforgettable memories.
While learning the French language is guaranteed to be exciting and truly life changing, the journey might seem daunting at first. However, with the help of our talented teachers we have compiled a list of tips that will help you learn the language effectively and enjoyably:
- Pay attention during lessons – Listening and participating during lessons helps you learn the language easily, while offering you the opportunity to make notes and ask questions.
- Ask questions – Our teachers are eager to help you and answer any questions that you might have. Our language team aims to make sure you feel at ease during your classes, and with our open and communicative learning environment you will find absorbing the language almost effortless.
- Read, read and read – Practice your reading skills as you explore your surroundings. From menus to signposts and local newspapers, take the opportunity to perfect your reading skills.
- Keep a reference book nearby – Keep a dictionary or phrase book at hand at all times to ensure that you can look up any words, as and when you need them. This will also help you remember the words and phrases for future reference.
- Experiment with your French skills and socialise with the locals – Chat with the locals and practice your new skills with your fellow students. Having “study buddies” with you throughout your course will keep you motivated and focused on your language goals.
- Plan your time effectively – Make sure your study times are specified and stick to your study schedule.
- Keep your study area neat – A tidy study environment will keep distractions to a minimum and will help you stay focused on the task at hand.
- Make use of visual aids – From diagrams to word charts, using visual aids will assist in grasping the language.
- Take regular breaks – Make the most of this awesome travel experience and take the time to explore your surroundings, while keeping your mind refreshed and ready to learn all about the French language.
- Enjoy every moment of this incredible language and travel experience.