Our High School Programme
High School Programme
- Discover Canada
- Public or private school
- 6 English or French lessons per day
- Individual guidance
Perfect your English or French and gain new lifelong friends on our High School Programme. Sprachcaffe will prepare you with the necessary English or French knowledge in order to be accepted into a Canadian High School. After passing your final exams you can apply to university as a Canadian High School Graduate.
Our High School Programme involves an intensive language course followed by either half an academic year or a full academic year at a Canadian High School. You choose which town or region you want to study in. You will be hosted by one of our selected guest families. As well as the Sprachcaffe staff, an on-site High School Coordinator will be available at all times to offer support and guidance.
The High School Programme in detail
- At least 16 years old
- Have completed grade 11 or 12 of High School in your home country
- At least level B2 English / French
- A study permit is mandatory for any High School student. We will support you in obtaining one!
- Improve your language skills
- Get to know the Canadian school system
- Develop your character and social skills
- Boost your independence
- Gain the necessary requirements to study at a Canadian university
- Become accustomed to life as part of a Canadian family
A High School year is one academic year. Start dates differ depending on the High School you attend and are typically in September or January. The length of your English / French course (minimum 12 weeks) that you take at our school prior to the start of the programme depends on your English / French level.
- Send us your application, along with your academic transcripts and a letter of recommendation from your school
- We'll send you a customized study plan and discuss the length of the language course with you
- Pay 40% of the total fees in order to release your letter of acceptance for visa purposes
- If your visa is denied, all costs will be refunded, minus a $700 CAD non-refundable registration and administration fee
Interested? Simply contact us. We can answer all your questions over the phone or, if you prefer, fill out the contact form underneath and we will get back to you.