Online Marketing Content Manager - English (m/f)
- Job : Content Manager (English)
- Department : Online Marketing
- When? from August 1st, 2017
- Where? Frankfurt am Main, Germany
We are looking for an online marketing content manager to start working with us as soon as possible at our head office in Frankfurt. We are working with a young and dynamic team and our employees come from all over the world, giving the company an international flair!
Who are Sprachcaffe?
Sprachcaffe is one of the leading language course and travel operators, with 30 language schools in diverse locations around the world. We are looking for motivated staff who want to apply their skills to ensure the ongoing success of Sprachcaffe. As a globally operating company, we offer interesting tasks in Germany and abroad, as well as chances for personal advancement.
As content manager, you'll be responsible for:
- The continuing support of existing online-marketing projects
- The development and implementation of online marketing strategies and campaigns
- The analysis, evaluation and optimization of online marketing strategies
- Content management
- The development of creative methods to increase SEO-traffic
- The evaluation of cooperation opportunities
- Graduated from university with a degree in Economics, Business Studies or a similar subject and you have ideally already had practical experience
- Excellent knowledge of online marketing performance figures, performance measurement and optimization
- Working knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Confidence and dependability with relevant software and analysis tools
- A creative writing and you feel at ease with the creation of web content
- Enjoyment of measurable results
- Pleasure in working in an international environment
- English as your mother tongue
Interested in this job offer?
If you think you are the right profile for this job, please fill out our online application form!
Do not send us any certificates or references that we do not specifically request. We will contact you if we need further information from you.
We look forward to your energetic cooperation!
The Sprachcaffe Team, Frankfurt