As a pioneer among youth and language travel organizers worldwide, Sprachcaffe commits itself to continuous development in order to consistently guarantee top performance. We are more than just a travel organizer; we are bridge-builders, connecting people across language and cultural boundaries through unique and inspiring travel experiences. Our mission goes far beyond learning a new language. It's about creating unforgettable moments that enrich our clients and provide sustenance for a lifetime.
In our professional world, passion meets professionalism: Our young, dynamic, and internationally positioned team tackles both everyday and strategic challenges with enthusiasm. Every day brings new exciting tasks, overcoming which we grow together.
At Sprachcaffe, there is a living and breathing belief that the world becomes a better place through understanding and exchange. Become a part of this inspiring journey.
- Consulting with Dutch direct clients and agencies
- Administrative activities, such as telephone and email traffic
- Entering bookings, calculating package prices, issuing invoices
- Writing / translating content for the Dutch website
- Creating content for the company's social media
- Establishing new business relationships
- Representing the company at trade fairs
- Other tasks, projects
- Completed Bachelor's or Master's programme in business admin, events, tourism management, communication, online marketing or similar
- Interest in online communication and travel
- Strong communication skills and a high level of the Dutch and English language (speaking and writing)
- Good knowledge and experience with MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Good teamwork, organisational, communicative, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and overall quality
- Experience with social media is considered a bonus
- Experience with CRM systems is an advantage
- Start: as soon as possible
- Working hours: full-time (40 hours / week)
- Place of employment: Malta
- Job type: Full-time, contract
Are you interested? Please send your complete application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you ready to put your ideas into action at a Job in Malta and see real results?
Are you looking for an environment that inspires you and gives you the professional freedom to develop? Then start your journey at Sprachcaffe in Malta, this is your chance!