Sprachcaffe Reisen is one of the leading language travel operators with over 30 destinations worldwide. As a globally operating company, we offer you a challenging and varied field of activity in an interesting industry with exciting development opportunities in the areas of accounting, controlling, balance sheet accounting, but also as an assistant to the management at home and abroad.
For the next possible starting date in our headquarters in Frankfurt am Main we are looking for an: Accountant
- Account assignment and posting of incoming and outgoing invoices
- Monitoring and organization of payment transactions
- Preparation of sales tax returns
- Execution of closing operations for submission to the tax office
- Supervision of various accounting and balance sheet matters
- Management of a team of 5-10 employees as well as training of trainees and new employees
- Interesting work in an internationally operating company
- A varied, interesting field of activity
- Good development opportunities in an interesting industry
- Independent and autonomous work in a motivated team
- Degree in economics or a completed commercial apprenticeship with additional qualification as a certified balance sheet accountant
- At least 2 years of professional experience
- Sound knowledge of accounting
- Ability to work in a team, reliability, flexibility
- A high degree of attention to detail
- Independent, result- and solution-oriented way of working
- Start: immediately
- Flexible working hours
- Full time (40 hours / week)
- Responsible and interesting tasks
- Remuneration: by arrangement
- Place of work: Frankfurt am Main
Has the position aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents, including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations, at recruitment . @sprachcaffe .com
We look forward to your active cooperation!
The Sprachcaffe Team Frankfurt
Are you ready to put your creative ideas into action and see real results?
Are you looking for an environment that fosters innovation and gives you the professional freedom to realize yourself? Then start your journey at Sprachcaffe in Frankfurt, this is your chance!