Sprachcaffe Reisen is one of the leading language travel operators with over 30 destinations worldwide. As a globally operating company, we offer you a challenging and varied field of activity in an interesting industry with exciting development opportunities at home and abroad.
We are looking for a Customer Service Employee* for our language school to start as soon as possible at our headquarters in Frankfurt am Main.
- Personnel management of freelance teachers
- Support for language students in visa matters and other official procedures
- Support for international students entering the university
- Coordination of classes and accommodation management
- Quality assurance
- Completion of a degree in the field of business administration / languages
- First relevant practical experience, ideally with a language school or a tour operator
- Very good knowledge of English and German. Further foreign language skills would be an advantage
- Ability to work in a team, confident appearance
- Interesting work in an internationally operating company
- A varied field of activity
- Good personal and professional development opportunities in an interesting industry
- Independent and autonomous work in a motivated team
- Start: immediately
- Flexible working hours
- Full time (40 hours / week)
- Responsible tasks
- Remuneration: by arrangement
- Place of work: Frankfurt am Main
Are you interested in this position? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents, including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations, at recruitment . @sprachcaffe .com
Are you ready to put your creative ideas into action and see real results?
Are you looking for an environment that fosters innovation and gives you the professional freedom to realize yourself? Then start your journey at Sprachcaffe in Frankfurt, this is your chance!