Sprachcaffe Reisen is one of the leading language travel operators with over 30 destinations worldwide. As a globally operating company, we offer you a challenging and varied field of activity in an interesting industry with exciting development opportunities at home and abroad.
We are looking for a Customer Service Employee* for our language school to start as soon as possible at our headquarters in Frankfurt am Main.
- Personnel management of freelance teachers
- Support for language students in visa matters and other official procedures
- Support for international students entering the university
- Coordination of classes and accommodation management
- Quality assurance
- Completion of a degree in the field of business administration / languages
- First relevant practical experience, ideally with a language school or a tour operator
- Very good knowledge of English and German. Further foreign language skills would be an advantage
- Ability to work in a team, confident appearance
- Interesting work in an internationally operating company
- A varied field of activity
- Good personal and professional development opportunities in an interesting industry
- Independent and autonomous work in a motivated team
- Start: immediately
- Flexible working hours
- Full time (40 hours / week)
- Responsible tasks
- Remuneration: by arrangement
- Place of work: Frankfurt am Main
Are you interested in this position? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents, including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations, at recruitment . @sprachcaffe .com
Here you will find an overview of all job, trainee and internship offers in Germany and abroad.