As one of the leading tour operators for language travel, we stand for "learning languages and meeting people" on a global scale. We offer you interesting jobs in Malta and abroad as well as individual career opportunities. You have the opportunity to take on responsibility quickly and to get involved.
For our office in Malta, we are looking for part or full-timer to support our Finance & Accounting team.
You may start your career as an intern and work closely with the financial controller who will support you with the following activities:
- Booking routine journal entries and recording intercompany transactions
- Preparation of GL accounting reconciliations and various reports
- Registration of payroll activities
- Support of and involvement in administration and related digitalisation procedures
- Other ad-hoc accounting tasks and ongoing finance projects
- Basic skills of MS Office and Excel
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English. Additional foreign language skills would be an advantage
- Current or completed studies in Business/Economics
- Good teamwork, organisational, communicative, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and overall quality
- Knowledge of an ERP accounting system (especially Navision or Business Central) will be considered a plus
- Opportunity to work with people from all around the world in an international and friendly environment
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing development and opportunities for growth
- Start: as soon as possible or by agreement
- Working hours: full time (40 hours / week) or part-time (by agreement)
- Place of work: Malta
Are you interested? Please send your complete application documents to office@sprachcaffe .com
Are you ready to put your ideas into action at a Job in Malta and see real results?
Are you looking for an environment that inspires you and gives you the professional freedom to develop? Then start your journey at Sprachcaffe in Malta, this is your chance!