Sprachcaffe Travel is one of the leading tour operators for vacations to Cuba, Mexico and Central America. We organize active and cultural trips as well as individual tours for travelers from all over the world. As a globally operating company, Sprachcaffe Reisen offers interesting activities at home and abroad as well as exciting, individual opportunities for advancement.
For our incoming office in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) we are looking for an intern (m/f/d) to support our team as soon as possible.
- Communication with the service providers in the target area
- Supporting the team in the preparation of customized offers
- Maintenance and updating of data in our booking system
- Contact person for our customers in the destination
- You are currently completing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in tourism, business administration or marketing.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English; a good knowledge of Spanish or other foreign languages is an advantage.
- First professional experience in an internationally operating company
- Exciting and challenging projects
- Accommodation for the first weeks in our hotel in Playa del Carmen + internship remuneration
- Certificate / internship report after completion of the internship
- Start: immediately or by arrangement
- Duration: 4-6 months (possibly longer)
- Working hours: Full-time
- Place of work: Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
- Compulsory internship as part of your studies (enrolment certificate must be available)
Are you ready to put your creative ideas into action and see real results?
Are you looking for an environment that fosters innovation and gives you the professional freedom to realize yourself? Then start your journey as an intern at Sprachcaffe, this is your chance!